Tuesday, June 15, 2010

There's more than one way to skin a cat!

Have you ever heard that saying, "There's more than one way to skin a cat!"? Well, it comes to mind today because I find myself in the Caldwell Parish Library sitting at the computer trying to check my email, and other sites that I visit often, but find that facebook, My Space, Twitter, and I guess others are blocked from access here on these computers. So, I have managed to get to my blogger account and have decided to post a blog and perhaps some of you will receive it and even still some of you might read it. Hopefully I have 'skent tha kat'. :)


As I have already said, I am at the Caldwell Parish Library. That is in Columbia, LA. We will be here in Columbia (actually in Hebert, about five or six miles out of Columbia) a few more days and then plan to return to Cleveland on Saturday. When I was in Sulphur, LA, I was on my daughter's internet connection and all was well. I may be able to get connected somewhere soon and catch up on f/b. If not, this will have to do. I think we can survive until then.  Meanwhile, go to my store and make a big purchase!

Ya'll take care now and we'll be seeing ya.

2 comments:

Fred Alton said...

☻☻☻ LoL, Lowell! It's amazing how we can "skin the cat" when we get desparate enough! You know, I enjoy facebook - but it doesn't do for me what my blogs do. In writing notes on fb, I've never posted a picture. It may be possible (especially in light of your blog about finding new ways to skin the cat) but I haven't found it yet. I always get notified of your new blog entries - but miss lots of your fb entries until I search for them. Anyways - have fun down there and come home safely.

Favorite One said...

I understand about being "blocked"! That's why I'm so happy you still blog. I like to be connected with my favorite Uncle Lowell!

We sure do miss you guys - but I'm glad you financially and physically are able to be there. You will be coming home on Saturday - we will be leaving.
That's a good thing - because I am sure they couldn't live without at least ONE of us in town - lol!

Love you & have a good time now & a safe trip home!