Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just Trying Out Windows Live Writer

Sometimes we have stuff on our computer that we are not aware of.  Sometimes this is good and sometimes this is not so good.  I was just curiously browsing my stuff and clicked on my Windows Live folder and saw Windows Writer.  I clicked on it and followed through with what seemed like a good thing and so here I am now.  I think this will let me blog from here (wherever I am) and then my other blog/s will be notified.  So, this is an attempt to just see what happens.  I think it will be good.  We’ll see.  And if I remember, and feel that I have the time and knowledge to do so, I’ll post another blog letting you know how it all panned out.

1 comment:

Extenze Scam said...

I think this will let me blog from here and then my other blog will be notified.