Saturday, August 4, 2007

Be Encouraged!

Here is something that I just found stuffed away in a Bible of mine. I'm not sure if it was inspired from something the preacher said or if it was some other situation, but I believe I recently wrote it down as a sermon thought. I may never have the opportunity to preach it or even develop it so, here. Do what you will with it, but be encouraged!

I Want To Encourage You Today!
Young People! You can be anything God wants you to be. He wants you to do good and be blessed because He loves you.
Adults! Press on to greater accomplishments. You have not reached your peak until God says so. Be strong! Stand up! Be counted!
Senior Adults! It's not over until God says it's over. You have gained so much knowledge. You can be a blessing for those who have not yet been where you are. Believe in greater things for tomorrow!
Everyone! Stay ready - Jesus is coming soon.

Now here is an extra bonus! www.faithflashes.com/encouraged2.htm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the short sermon! I was ready for another one. I really do miss you being my preacher and I really enjoy reading your writings. You are so talented! I love you! Your "favorite" niece.

Fred Alton said...

GREAT sermon idea! Easy to remember outline, so that even the older preachers can remember it. I'm preparing myself so that when I get old I won't lose my memory like some do! Hmmm...on second thought maybe it would be good to learn to forget some things!

Favorite One said...

Hey favorite Uncle Lowell - if you feel like reading this comment - I say to you - BE ENCOURAGED! Luv U Lots & praying for you!

Travelin' On said...

Hey Man!
Thanks for your encouraging words. I found some cassette tapes I want to share with you. Do you still have a cassette player?
I have been working too much and I need to blog some more! I'm glad you're still at it. I'm praying for you.
I love you guys!