Friday, January 9, 2009

Pictures of Gabe

I thought about posting these pictures on Facebook, and I still may, but momma wants to see them and she can see them on this blogspot. I know she could see them on Facebook, but she says that she doesn't have a facebook account. I thought she did. As a matter of fact, I believe she does but, apparently, no one has shown her how to navigate in facebook. Do you think we should? I don't know. It really seems like a lot of 'stuff' to contend with, even for me. Anyway, here are some pictures of my new grandson, Joshua Gabriel Baldridge.











3 comments:

Fred Alton said...

Congratulations Grandpa, on this fine looking grandson! I'm sure Mom is pleased. I think we should help Mom with Facebook. I offered to do it via phone, but she said no. She wanted someone to come to her computer and help her with setting up the account. Maybe next week I'll try to do that one day.

Favorite One said...

I'm glad she doesn't have/use Facebook - that means I get to view the blog too! He's gorgeous! Congratulations!

Hope you've had a great time - but I'm really looking forward to your return. We really missed ya'll at church!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

OH! He is sooo cute. Thanks for posting. We don't use facebook so these are the first pics we have seen. Adorable. The girls are so excited to have a new nephew they want to go to LA to see him this year :)
Hope to see you all in CO this Summer,
love the CO Brannens