Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Health Progress and My Honey-Do Progress

It's been ten days since I have posted a blog! Shame on me! But I have been moving right along. Some 'up' days and some 'down' days. I have just finished week number 24 of my 48 week journey. At my next doctor visit, I will give a little more blood for the test that will determine the viral load. If you remember, I started with a 7.2 million reading and after about 13 weeks it was down to 164,000. That's good, Yeah! I'm expecting to hear them tell me that the load is undetectable when I get the results from my next encounter with the blood needle. Hmmmmmmmmm! I will still have the remainder of the 48 week journey to complete, so I may still have some days that are not real good but what I've experienced thus far, I can cope with for 24 more weeks, if I just don't get sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Just so you'll know that I am not an invalid, here are some pictures of what I have been doing. Those of you who remember the way it was will perhaps appreciate it more than others. Oh, and also, this is not really just so you can see that I'm doing good in my body, but it is also for the purpose of bragging I suppose. :o - lol

































5 comments:

Travelin' On said...

WWWowweee! That looks great! Maybe you could just do this full time. Wanna start in my kitchen next? heehee
Seriously, good job! It looks wonderful. I know you are happy and I 'll just bet Janis is even more happy. :)
It really looks like it has opened the room way up now. I love the stove.
I am glad you are half-way through!!! Yipee. I have missed your blogs although with my new job, I have to admit I am not reading quite as often either.
I love you and I am praying for you.
congrats on the kitchen and Praise the Lord for the low count!

Fred said...

Lowell, I did not realize until the last couple of years what a good carpenter you really are. This is a masterpiece of work!!!

K E Alexander said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

You are become more & more like Jesus all the time. (at least with the wood working thing!) I love you!

Favorite One said...

Well, I've been a "blogger sloth" as Neicey might say. WOWW! I remember how it looked before and there is a BIG difference. I'm sure it looks even better in person. You ARE good! :-)