Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What Does Tomorrow Hold?

If I knew the answer to that question, I suppose I might would be a prophet. Since I don't know, I will just try to be prepared for it and whatever it holds.

Today is July 4th., so Happy July 4th. to everyone! Tomorrow will be the visit to the doctor's office that will mark a milestone in my hep-c journey. This is the time when the lab work will be done that will determine if I continue the tx or not. I guess it may take a few days for the lab work to be done and then for me to be informed of the results, but when I know the outcome, I will share it with you. I plan to leave for Louisiana Saturday and return the following Friday, so it may be a week or so before I can get to my computer again to let you know.

On my last entry I was feeling pretty good, then not so good, then better and now OK, but I don't know what tomorrow has in store for me. Tonight, I have already taken my 14th. shot. That may change my feelings by tomorrow. Who knows. Sometimes it is not predictable what the outcome will be, so I will just trust God. I am being healed right now, and in the name of Jesus, the viral count is going down and is probably already gone. Amen! and Amen!

Here's the words to a song I have sung a few times:
I don't know about tomorrow, I just live from day to day. I don't borrow from it's sunshine, For it's skies may turn to gray. I don't worry o'er the future, For I know what Jesus said, And today I'll walk beside Him, For He knows what is ahead.
I don't know about tomorrow, It may bring me poverty; But the One Who feeds the sparrow, Is the One Who stands by me. And the path that be my portion, May be through the flame or flood, But His presence goes before me, And I'm covered with His blood.
Refrain: Many things about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand; But I know Who holds tomorrow, And I know Who holds my hand.

Here's wondering what tomorrow holds!


May God's grace be with you all.

2 comments:

Travelin' On said...

Hey bro. Happy 4th to you too. We are thinking of you!
I do hope you get "more better" each day! :)
I will be praying for you.
I sure do love the song you posted.
Your moma is sure is becoming a good "valley girl." ;)
I'll try and bring her home safe and sound ok? She was just sharing with us about your phone conversation.
We love ya!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a "BANG" on the 4th.
We love you and for what its worth, we are praying for you, too!
Love,
Tab & PHil