Thursday, May 13, 2010

Clocks

What would we do without clocks? Well, for one thing, we'd be late for our very important dates. We have at least a dozen, if not two dozen, clocks in our house. Some are small and some are large. Some are very decorative and some are rather plane. Some operate by electricity and some operate by battery power. The one thing in common is the time. They all tell time the same way. The hour hand tells the hour and the minute hand tells the minute, and if they have a second hand they all tell the second. I'll admit that they may not all be in step with one another to the second or even to the minute but if they do their job and tell the time, they will all tell the same time. I guess the phrase, "It all worked like clock work" comes from the consistency and accuracy of clocks that work correctly.

Since I have so many clocks in my house, why am I sometimes late for an appointment? Perhaps I need to buy another clock. If I were to buy another clock, I would purchase it from My Store on this website or from My Store on my other website. By the way, if you want to do the same, you are more than welcome to do so. If your interested, I would say check out both websites.

Do it now so you won't be late for another appointment.

No comments: