Monday, May 17, 2010

Liberty Bronze Stallion

Janis has suffered with a condition known as "Trichiasis" for four or five years now.  She has had eyelashes pulled out, burnt at the root, and frozen.  All of these procedures have given temporary relief but none have given total healing.  Well, yes, we have also prayed about this condition.  She went to the doctor in Chattanooga today to schedule a surgery to cut out the eyelashes, but she has decided to try having them burnt one more time.  If this doesn't work, then surgery is to follow in July.  

Let me explain what I mean when I say 'burnt' and 'frozen'.  'Burnt' means 'electrolysis' and 'frozen' means 'argon laser treatment'.  I know that still doesn't explain it so click on this link "Trichiasis" for a better understanding.

What shall I do for her?  Oh, I will continue to pray for her and scratch her back, but maybe I should go to My Store and buy her something.  I have a good variety of products in my big catalog and a small variety in My Store online.  I could buy her the Liberty Bronze Stallion.












That should do it, don't you agree?

1 comment:

Fred Alton said...

Lowell and Janis, we are praying praying praying for the Lord to heal those eyes. This "Tricky-iasis" has played havoc long enough. In Jesus' name...be healed. In Jesus' Name!

You are loved and appreciated very much.