Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm glad I have the freedom to change my mind!

On April 6, 2007, I had decided that I would keep a diary of my journey through Hepatitis-C therapy. So I started my diary on that date. My next entry was on the 10th., and the next was not until the 21st. Today is the 22nd. of May! Doesn't look like I'm doing a very good job of keeping that diary, does it? Well, I have been emailing some of you and now am 'blogging' - I like the sound of that; it sounds just about right for the description of my journey. 'Blogging!' - So, I have changed my mind about the diary. When writing in the diary, I feel that I have to be concerned with making the letters legible, the appearance of the page neat and clean (which is hard to do sometimes when you make mistakes with a pen), and it must be right the first time or else it's messy. However, when blogging, all I have to do is type. The letters are all neat and legible, the appearance is OK, and if I make a mistake, I can easily correct it. Yes. Blogging is the way to go.

Those diary entries that I made, all three of them, will be kept with 'My Writings' on my computer, and these blog entries will also be kept on my computer. You may ask, "Why do that?" The reason is simple. I don't know how long I will continue computing and I want to make it easy to print a hard copy before the day comes, if it ever comes and it will, when I sign off for the last time. I mean, look. I am 64 years old. I may have 20 or more years, but you never know.

Before, and/or after I complete my therapy, I may change my mind again. Boy! I'm glad I have the privilege to do so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also glad for free-will and the right to change!
I love you!

Travelin' On said...

I will just say, "Amen" to your good preaching, sir!