Thursday, June 21, 2007

No. 12. Ouch!!

Last night was shot number 12. I knew when I arose this AM that I was beginning to feel the shot. Got a bath, fixed breakfast and got ready for the 9:30 AM Bible Study Class and 10:45 AM morning service. As the morning progressed I began to feel the fatiguing effects of the shot more and more. Went to church, and to the Chinese Buffet for dinner. I used to love to go to any Chinese restaurant but you know, this time I really didn't enjoy it. The food just didn't have the taste that it used to have. I know! It was the medicine working on me. When we got home, I went straight to bed. Slept for about two hours. Now, here I am, just a slight bit headachey feeling like my energy is still falling out through the pours of my skin. Owwh, I feel lousy!

As much as I love doing this blogging, I'm going to cut it short today. I just want to get an entry in on my blogspot. I'll return when I get a little more energy.

For those of you who have been praying for me, "Thank You so much!" Just keep it up. If you would, just ask God to help all my 'hepper' friends. I've meet several on the Internet and some of them are having a tougher time than I am and some of them do not have a lot of support. Pray that God will allow me to say something encouraging to them.

Again, thanks. And God bless you!

1 comment:

Travelin' On said...

I'm sorry about the fatiguing day. Sounds like you are really keeping it all in perspective. I said a prayer for you yesterday just as soon as I read the blog!
I know you are helping a lot of "heppers" out there.
Hepper helper... pretty neat. I've been called a heifer never a hepper. So now one of mom's kids is a heifer and one is a hepper? Reckon there are any encouraging words for heifers? Heifer groups?
Oh me, you are the ONLY person I get this kind of inspiration with. Sigh....2 bright minds!! I love you. So glad you blog!