Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Sword To Slay The Dragon!

I didn't know until just yesterday that the hepatitis-c virus is referred to as 'the dragon' by heppers. Of course, 'heppers' are people who have the virus. If it is a dragon, then there must be a sword somewhere to slay the dragon. I have found it. This is a picture of it. I use this sword every Wednesday night after church. First I go to church and get charged up and then I come home and strike at the dragon with this sword. It is called the redipen. This is the needle that I use to give myself a shot of medication with. I also use (now use your imagination with me) four smooth stones (pills) each day to hit the giant dragon with. I believe the giant is beginning to teeter and is in for a fall.




This is a single redipen as it would be received from the druggist. The only difference between this and what I get is the quantity. I get four per week.










Here is a brief four-step plan of delivering the medication with the redipen. The solution is first mixed, then the needle is attached, the dosage is dialed and then of course, the medication is injected. Just thought this might interest somebody.

2 comments:

Travelin' On said...

Ah,
"DEATH TO THE DRAGON," I say.
Hope you're having a good day.
I love ya.

Unknown said...

That dragon looks scary! I agree with your sister!!! Death to the Dragon! Draw out your SWORD and plunge it where you need to.
I love you!